Sunday, January 10, 2010

(minus one): the pre-chapter chapter


"tell us about yourself. what did you do before you got into sweating? how did you get into sweating? what are you doing now that you're into sweating?"

i'm a scorpio. i'm not in a relationship, and currently not looking for a way out. let me know if you know anybody who's looking for a girlfriend, i would appreciate that. somebody who doesn't speak a ton of english, preferably. you see, i found out that sweating was the only job you could do with a messy-bun, so that was pretty much my decision. that, and i'm female, i like chocolate... a lot. so i did it because, it was the only thing i could do. i'm pretty much really bad at waitressing, and saying no to chocolate.

i've gotten around, most sweat institutions in the city really. all of the fun ones anyway, like... endorphin junkies. that's pretty much the one that comes to mind. so when i was posed with the question "hey gems do you want to do a 30 day challenge" i flossed my teeth, batted my eyelashes and decided "damn, i'm fierce." that and, who can resist the opt-out of doing hair for a month? messy-buns, we're in.

this is my story, day by day, about the sweat dripping down my back. my poor eating habits and my rock hard abs. the inappropriate love for my personal brand of heroine... endorphin junkies. the outfits i refuse to repeat in thirty days. the messy-buns, and all the bobby-pins in between.

i will dispense these stories now... this is the junk in my trunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment